Celebrating the amazing properties of Manuka Honey.
Manuka Honey is a mono-floral honey sourced from the Manuka Tree (Leptospermum Scoparium) which is only found in New Zealand. The Manuka Tree grows widely around the country and produces small white flowers. Honey bees love to feed off these flowers and produce the popular Manuka Honey.
Manuka Honey is a much loved ingredient in skincare. Our Manuka Honey skincare products are especially formulated to be gentle on your skin. The range is suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. They help restore a natural healthy, glowing skin.
Our Manuka Skin Care products are beautifully rich and soothing, leaving your skin soft to touch.
- Purified New Zealand Spring Water
- Leptospermum Scoparium Mel (Manuka Honey)
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B5
- Avocado Oil
BENEFITS OF MANUKA HONEY SKINCARE
- Manuka Honey is known for its ability to moisturise and repair the skin.
- Manuka Honey is rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that all help promote the recovery of your skin.
- Our Active Manuka Honey used in the manufacture of our products has a minimum of 300mg/kg methylglyoxal at time of manufacture.